|Sporting the ‘stach for Movember.
(Donate to Tim’s cause here!)
|The Kids’ Table|
|The Grandparents’ Table
(+ Grandchild/Great-Grandchild for entertainment!)
- He randomly came home one day from Mother’s Day Out and started going in circles. It took me a minute to realize what was going on, but he was shouting “Posey” as he ran. Since then, “Ring Around the Rosy” has been his favorite activity.
- Just this week, he asked for a tissue and actually blew his nose! We’ve come a long way since using the nose bulb!
- Every object has become attached to a person. It can’t just be a “mixer,” but “Mommy’s”.
- Then, literally overnight a few weeks ago, he began putting the words together. “Mommy and Daddy’s,” “Mommy’s Car,” “Daddy’s bed,” “red truck,” “hot air balloon,” etc.
- THEN the next week came broken sentences. Me: “What are you doing?” LM: “Standing on a box.” And it’s been chatter ever since!
- He’s currently in love with all of his stuffed animals. I think it’s just a comfort as he transitions rooms, but he currently sleeps with a penguin, Lucy the pug, Brobie, Elmo, Clifford, Cookie Monster (the side of a pillow!), and a lovey. He’ll go looking if one is missing!
How’s your family doing this November?