My to-do list is a little insane right now! Here’s just a glimpse of the major projects swirling around in my 3 inbox’s:
- Coordinating Richardson East preschool play dates
- Coordinating Richardson East Children’s Ministry Team Meetings & Retreat
- Managing Day-to-Day Dallas Moms Blog business
- Recruiting Sponsors for upcoming Moms Night Out event
- Arranging New Contributor Meeting
- Arranging Quarterly Contributor Meeting
What else? Oh yeah, I’m traveling to Chicago for BlogHer 2013 on Thursday!
Didn’t know I was going? That’s because it’s sort of been at the bottom of my priority list. It’s crazy to even think I’ll be boarding a plane in two days, but it’s quickly approaching whether I’m ready for it or not!
I did have a few moments on Friday to sit down and begin planning my agenda, and I can’t tell you how excited I am!
Originally I’d planned on attending BlogHer breakaways and then fitting in some sightseeing along the way with my “free time,” but it’s now looking like my “free time” is non-existent.
Believe me, I’m not complaining, but I’d slightly been looking forward to a little down time to get some work in, and now, it’s going to be a weekend long party; blogger style. I guess work can wait!
Are you heading to BlogHer in Chicago? Maybe I’ll see you there!
New to the BlogHer Conference this year?
Check out my post from last year’s experience as a #BlogHer12 newbie!